- Lost and Found
- Hot Tubs and Jacuzzis
- Financial Responsibility
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Honeysuckle Ridge Cabin Rentals may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- – To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- – To share your information with third parties We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- – To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- – To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on April 08, 2014
• YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO MAKE A RESERVATION, AND STAY IN OUR CABINS WITH OUT A GUARDIAN
• NO SPECIALS APPLY DURING A HOLIDAY, OR SPECIAL EVENT WEEK OR WEEKEND
• A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM MAY BE REQUIRED DURING A HOLIDAY OR SPECIAL EVENT
• THERE IS A STANDARD 2-NIGHT MINIMUM REQUIRED
• AT CHECK -IN WE REQUIRE A COPY OF THE CREDIT CARD USED FOR PAYMENT, AND A COPY OF CARD HOLDERS DRIVERS LICENSE TO BE HELD AS A SECURITY DEPOSIT
• THIS INFORMATION WILL BE SHREDDED UPON INSPECTION OF THE CABIN AND RETURNING OF KEYS
• ALL OUR CABINS MUST BE REGISTERED TO AND OCCUPIED BY SOMEONE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
• IN CASE YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATIONS YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR 1-NIGHT DEPOSIT BACK LESS A $30.00 CANCELLATION FEE WITH A 14 DAY NOTICE
• IF YOU CANCEL WITH OUT A 14 DAY NOTICE YOU WILL LOSE YOU FULL 1-NIGHT DEPOSIT NO EXCEPTIONS
• THERE IS NO REFUNDS DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS CHAINS AND FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE MAY BE REQUIRED IN WINTER MONTHS IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER
• ALL BED LINENS AND BATH TOWELS ARE PROVIDED
• WE PROVIDE A 2-DAY SUPPLY OF TOWELS IF YOU MAY NEED EXTRA SUPPLIES PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE DURING MORNING HOURS AND ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE TO HAVE THEM DELIVERED TO THE CABIN
• UPON DEPARTURE OUR HOUSEKEEPERS WILL CLEAN YOUR CABIN WHICH IS INCLUDED IN YOUR RENT WE DO ASK THAT YOU LEAVE THE KITCHEN CLEAN DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER COLLECT TRASH AND PUT IN GARBAGE BAGS AND SECURE LOCK ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS RETURN THE KEY TO THE OFFICE
• EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO INSURE ACCURACY. HOWEVER, HONEYSUCKLE RIDGE CABIN RENTALS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS IN THIS WEB SITE
• ALL DESCRIPTIONS OF THE CABINS AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
• PLEASE CHECK YOUR CABIN THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO YOUR DEPARTURE FOR ANY PERSONAL BELONGINGS. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LOST OR LEFT BEHIND
• IF YOU NOTICE YOU AVE LEFT A ITEM BEHIND, PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AND EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO LOCATE THE ITEM. IF ITEM IS FOUND, IT WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU C.O.D.
• REMEMBER THERE ARE CERTAIN HEALTH RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF HOT TUBS AND JACUZZI’S. EACH REGISTERED GUEST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INFORMING HIS OR HER GUEST OF THE POSSIBLE RISKS
• EACH HOT TUB IS SANITIZED AND SERVICED FOR CORRECT CHEMICALS AFTER EACH GUEST DEPARTS
• HOT TUBS ARE FOR ENJOYMENT ONLY WITH OUT THE USE OF NORMAL BATHING PRODUCTS (SOAP, SHAMPOO, BATH OIL, ETC.) HOT TUB COVERS ARE TO BE KEPT ON THE HOT TUB AT ALL TIMES UNLESS IN USE.
• DO NOT SIT, STAND, ON OR MISTREAT ANY HOT TUB COVER. A $350.00 CHARGE WILL RESULT IN ANY DAMAGES TO HOT TUB COVERS
• CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS BEFORE USE OF HOT TUB OR JACUZZI. PHYSICIANS STRONGLY DISCOURAGE PREGNANT WOMEN FROM USING A HOT TUB
• GUESTS ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, EXCESSIVE CLEANING CHARGES, OR ANY MISSING ITEMS INCLUDING TOWELS, AND LINENS
• YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE, IT WILL BE FORCE CHARGED IN FULL FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THE CABIN OR MISSING ITEMS AT THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
• NO PREPAID CC ACCEPTED
• NO PETS ALLOWED – PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO LEAVE THEM AT HOME
• NO HOUSE PARTIES OR RECEPTIONS
• KEYS: KEYS WILL BE ISSUED ONLY AFTER THE BALANCE HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL. ALL KEYS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE OFFICE BY 11AM. THERE IS A $50.00 PER SET KEY CHARGE FOR LOST OR UN-RETURNED KEYS
• NO CHANGES OR REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR FEAR OF CURVY OR STEEP ROADS
• NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE WEATHER IN THE MOUNTAINS. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS GIVEN DUE TO WEATHER
• CRITTERS AND WILDLIFE: PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE IN THE MOUNTAINS
• Each cabin is professionally treated for pest control on a regular basis. Please do your part by keeping windows and doors closed and all food and trash inside or in the appropriate outside receptacles
• No pets allowed!!!! anyone found with a pet in or on the premises with out permission will be charged a $200.00 cleaning fee and escorted from the property immediately and forfeit all money paid
• Fireplaces: wood fireplaces will be operable from October 1 thru march 1. During that time a starter supply of firewood will be provided. Kindling, matches, and extra wood can be purchased at most convenience stores. During the spring and summer months the, wood fireplaces will be turned off and wood will not be provided for fireplace
• ADDITIONAL GUESTS- ADDITIONAL GUESTS MUST REGISTER AT TIME OF ARRIVAL • DUE TO THE LOCAL FIRE CODES, THE NUMBER OF GUESTS CANT EXCEED THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS THE UNIT WILL SLEEP